Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Final Fantasy 1 based campaign starting, have 2 spaces.

Looking to setup a group for the first chapter of an extended campaign based on Final Fantasy 1. No prior experience with the source material is necessary, and new players of 5e are welcome. We'll be holding a Session 0 to create characters, go over house rules, and answer questions. Games will be played on Roll20, with Discord for audio chat. A working microphone is required for full participation. Times are in Central Standard (UTC -6), with sessions Saturdays starting at either 10a CST. Expected session run time is 3-4 hours. Expecting between 4-6 sessions to complete the chapter, not including Session 0. We have room for 2 additional players to fill out the group of 6. If you're interested, please DM @aquaricat for campaign chatroom invite. Thanks!
We're all full up!  However, I am still taking names for a waiting list.  Members of this list are in line to join one of the main groups if we happen to lose a player due to RL intruding.  If there's enough interest, and the other two groups' progress indicate I can handle it, I may also start a third group to run through the campaign as well.