Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace Search Options (Multiple choices)

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I would like to see a new search design for the growing marketplace. Right now its completely based on keywords, which is great but also very limiting on what shows up, and sometimes takes multiple keyword searches to find what someone is looking for. Now I don't think the free search for keywords should be eliminated, but I do think that grouping of sets would be great in a new setup. You could have something similar to a category search or view. For example: Cities     Medieval     Modern     Future Dungeons     Medieval     Modern     Future Tokens     Multiple Categories possible by race or classes or both. Of course there are probably 100's of grouping options that could be done, but I believe that when players are looking for a city set or a dungeon set, they can browse only in that category and it wouldn't matter about keywords in the group as they would all show up in that category. If you think this is a option your interested in please comment and pass on your suggestions. If you are a script writer and think you could handle creating a script like this to be added to the search options please go a head and post it. Thanks for all your suggestions.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .