Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Firefox doesnt work anymore?

Hey guys, i just registered on your homepage to use it, with some friends. I joined the group and tried to start the game, but i just get the error, that my browser is incompatible or out of date. I use the recently updated version fo firefox. I dont know what to do now? I dont like Chrome so i would appreicate stick to firefox. greetings
1384120398
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please go to <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> and report what you get except for IP address. - Gauss
it says im using Opera? dafuq... im using firefox since 8 years now.
1384135748
Gauss
Forum Champion
I still need the details (other than IP address). :) - Gauss
kk: Win 7 Opera 11.10(im not using it...) Javascript enabled Cookies enabled Flash Version: 11.9.900 Color Depth 24 Browser Size: 1680x945 Screen Resolution: 1680x1050
1384143276

Edited 1384143560
Gauss
Forum Champion
Nicolai , It seems you may have an issue with your system if the support details is reading Opera and you are using Firefox. I'm not sure why that may happen but I would suggest investigating that first. It may have something to do with why you are getting an error message. - Gauss