Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Inline Roll Information Getting Stuck

Description Of Problem: Sometimes when I attempt to look at the details of an inline roll by hovering my mouse over the box the description window gets stuck open and the only way to remove it is to reload/rejoin the game. It does not seam to mater who rolls it or whether I'm hosting the game or playing. Reproduction Steps: The issue seams to pop up randomly but I have noticed that it happens more often if you attempt to look at the inline details right after the roll is made. Setup Description: OS: Windows 8.1 [64-bit] Java/Cookies: Enabled Flash: 24.0.-1 Color Depth: 24 bit Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 Browser Size: 1280 x 952 Browser: Opera 42.0.2393.517 [Supportdetail.com states its Chrome 55.0.2883.87] [Heres to hoping I did this right :P] Side Notes: I disable all of my extensions and my firewall while using R20 and have tried clearing both my cookies and my cache but it has not seamed to help all that much. I accept that this might just be something to do with Opera, as I notice that most people are using Chrome or Firefox [or their phones]
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
While Roll20 may work (to varying degrees) in a variety of browsers, in order to maximize your playing experience and take advantage of everything that Roll20 can do, you should use the latest non-test/beta version of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox .  If you would like to troubleshoot this further, could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!