Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] Bug report CS Hit Points not working

I am getting the following error on a character sheet.   I have already deleted the sheet once and tried a new sheet with same issue Milo SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Which character sheet are you having problems with?
shaped v.7.12.2
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Milo, 7.12.2 is quite stable so there is likely something setup weirdly. Can you please provide a more detailed bug report on my  issue tracker ? Please include the action you took to generate this error and the reproduction path so I can reproduce it myself on a clean character.
when you click on the Hit points to post in chat I get the following error it is happening on multiple sheets SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found.

Edited 1485933899
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You'll have to be more specific. Are hit points empty? I believe the 7.12.2 version requires there to be a value in hit points and that's likely the issue. As above please open an issue on the tracker if it is anything more than that.
I posted it in the issue tracker #126   When I click on Hit points I get the following error SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found.