Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Artist Subscriptions, Gift Cards and Price Tags

So i was thinking, alot of these smaller purchases really add up, it might be nice to allow a subscription to certain artists for access to their content instead of small transactions. Or access to a bigger library with a higher sub. Gift cards: The addition of being able to get things for people on the shop is nice, when i run games i usually ask for donations that are optional. It would be nice to just gift store credit to put towards purchases such as the new monster manual.  Finally, the price tag on the wotc stuff released, its way too high. 50 bucks for monster manual, 50 bucks for vollos guide, thats easily a hundred dollars for a digital product that is a pain in the ass to transfer to a hard table. I'd love to buy it but i cant justify dropping 50 bucks on two digital books for roll20 and still pay for the hard copies for playing in person. One of those two is gonna win out. Maybe steam style sales even? Between 10-30 bucks depending on the size of the content seems much more appropriate
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .