Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Managing your storage quota

So recently I started approaching the 100mb limit and I went through my games deleting various maps and handouts that looks data heavy. My accounts storage quota is still at 93mb/100mb and I was wondering if there was something I was missing or not doing correctly. Is there a location or setting I need to change to lower my useage? 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It's possible that the display of amount used is updated periodically. You might want to wait and see if it gets adjusted after some period of time. 
all of the art assets are actually stored in your library, not in the maps or handouts. Just click on the art library (second icon in GM mode) then on My Library, then click on any of your uploads to see your space used, then right click on it to delete it from your library
Perfect, thank you. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Wow!  Nice catch Finis!
Heh thanks. I may have spent far too long figuring that out myself. These days I'm still pretty OCD about it, even though I have more than I'd ever need by going pro.