Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Compendium] Lair Actions

Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are Lair Actions supposed to be in the compendium? It was pointed out to me that an  Adult Red Dragon has lair actions, but none of the other dragons that I can see have them. Should they all have them?
The Lair actions do not appear in the Bio, nor in the Roll20 version of the character sheet.  Therefore seems an oversight in the char sheet's imn the compendium.
Lair actions are not in the  OGL SRD . Even for Adult Red Dragons. There is a mistake in the compendium.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Adult Red Dragon has lair actions in its normal actions. The other dragons don't. The compendium should be fixed to support Lair Actions as their own entity like legendary actions are.
Both Lair Actions and Regional Effects need/should to be supported since some of the Volo's monsters have them. eg:  Storm Giant Quintessent And with the soon to be released Monster Manual, I would expect that functionality.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Lair actions are not part of the SRD.  I have removed the Lair Actions from the Adult Red Dragon as it is not part of the OGL v1.1 listing for Adult Red Dragon on page 290.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks!