Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Insert Table freezes and will not close

Occasionally, I go into a token's notes/GM notes and hit Insert Table. The window will come up asking how many Rows and Columns, and accepts input. A table even spawns if I hit Insert. But hitting Insert, Cancel or the x doesn't get rid of the window, it's stuck, forcing me to refresh the page and lose anything I was working on. I'm not sure what the cause could be, it seems to happen randomly, usually if I've been at it for a while.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Yuck! Let's start with the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!