Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Detecting checkbox untouched via sheetworkers

Edited 1486260670
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Often throughout my sheetworkers I check to see if a user has edited content before writing new content. With text inputs and other similar inputs I can check if the field is empty or undefined. However with checkboxes the value is either the value set on the checkbox or 0. I am unable to detect if the checkbox has never been touched like I am with text inputs as unedited (0) is the same value as checked and then unchecked (0). Does anyone have a solution for this? Chris?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could have a sheet worker set some other value when the checkbox changes, and check if that other value is set.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Brian said: You could have a sheet worker set some other value when the checkbox changes, and check if that other value is set. Just what I need, more fields on my sheet. :P