Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF4-5 Players for Lost Mine of Phandelver Saturday 10am-2pm Pacific Weekly

Edited 1486587910
KK .
Plus
Last time I tried to host a game I had a long and involved application process, hoping to weed out quitters and such.  It didn't work and the game stalled. So here I am again, much simpler process and if it works it works!  If not I'll probably try again in a few more months. This game will be geared towards newbies and people that have a harder time finding good group (women, LGBTQQ etc).  The game will run through the Lost Mine of Phandelver and should last between 4-8 sessions.  It will not continue beyond that. 99.99999% sure. Mic required. What do we call you? Who are you? What's your RP experience? Who do you want to play? Can you commit to playing at the stated time? Do you agree not to be a dick? Feel free to respond here or by PM

Edited 1486438552
What do we call you? JT, JTF , Jeff Who are you? father , tradesmen, gamer What's your RP experience? critical role got me interested , few months of in person games ,  225 hrs in roll 20. Who do you want to play? Mostly mellee barbs and fighters would like to try a Unearthed arcana barb, but am flexible Can you commit to playing at the stated time? absolutely , I am on Emergency calls though so slim chance i may be called at anytime for work. Do you agree not to be a dick? Yes
What do we call you? TGrubbs, Grubbs, Tyler Who are you? EMT, gamer, recent college grad What's your RP experience? started off watching critical role and acquisitions incorporated. Started as a player a few months ago in order meet friends when i moved cities for work Who do you want to play? I was thinking about playing a ranger or maybe even a bard. Can you commit to playing at the stated time? Yes, though I do have to answer emergency calls for my day job time to time, it will likely not be a problem. Do you agree not to be a dick? I do swear not to be a dick.
What do we call you? toast Who are you? just a guy that likes to play dnd What's your RP experience? around 20 hours Who do you want to play? archer Can you commit to playing at the stated time? yes minus Do you agree not to be a dick? yes

Edited 1486564353
What do we call you? I don't really have a fun nickname so Caitlin will do Who are you? I'm a 30 year old lesbian in Massachusetts and I work on a farm  What's your RP experience? As a teenager I played a few games with my brother and his friends. Since then though I've just been watching/listening to games. Now that I have more time I'm hoping to play more regularly. So far I've just played one one-off Adventure League game here on Roll20. A 5-8 session campaign would be a great way for me to gain experience as a player. Who do you want to play? I have a halfling monk that I developed for the AL game or I'd be interested in playing a cleric. I'm pretty flexible though. I'd just prefer to not play a magic only user (all the spells are a bit overwhelming, plus I like a character that can get up close and personal to monsters.) Can you commit to playing at the stated time? Yes in general, though I can't do 2/18/17 because it's my brother's b-day and I'll be out of the house all day. That's been planned for a month though. Looking ahead the time works just fine for me and I don't have any conflicts. Do you agree not to be a dick? Definitely!

Edited 1486605208
What do we call you?: Charly Who are you?: Just a guy who loves stories, reading books and romantic music.  What's your RP experience?: I've play some games of DnD and CoC and even DM a bit.I like living an adventure through my character eyes so I try to role play as much as I can what my character would say and do based on his motivations  but trying not to bother other people.I haven't played in a while but now I have some free time due to an injury. I like my characters to be more like Batman than Superman, using resources and abilities to overcome obstacles rather than feel almighty, but that just me. (it doesn't mean I'm super smart or super clever just that I have a lot of bad ideas)      Who do you want to play?: I'd like to play a dwarf cleric from Mirabar.  Can you commit to playing at the stated time?: Yes, not a problem. Do you agree not to be a dick?: I had players like that and teammates like that, so absolutely.
What do we call you? Nate Who are you? 36 y/o computer programmer. Easy going. What's your RP experience? No tabletop experience Who do you want to play? No experience, so no real preference.  I tend toward support/heals or filling gaps in the party. Can you commit to playing at the stated time? Free on Saturdays until summer Do you agree not to be a dick? Wont be an issue.
Thanks everyone for applying!  Invites have been sent, if you didn't get one I apologize and wish you luck in finding a game that suits you.  If people are unable to join I will go down the list and see if you are still interested.