Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Image Hosting

I'm trying to test a board game I'm designing, and I simply don't have enough space in my account for the card images. Is there a way to host images off site?

Edited 1486528440
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Unfortunately, Card images must be directly uploaded, or dragged-and-dropped from either the My Library or Premium Assets tabs of your Art Library . Are your card images saved as 72DPI .jpg files? If not, I would recommend converting them accordingly in order to optimize their file size . You may also want to check out: Freeing Up Storage Space
Silvyre said: Unfortunately, Card images must be directly uploaded, or dragged-and-dropped from either the My Library or Premium Assets tabs of your Art Library . Are your card images saved as 72DPI .jpg files? If not, I would recommend converting them accordingly in order to optimize their file size . You may also want to check out: Freeing Up Storage Space Thank you