Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e OGL] Custom Compendium

Hey all! I'm not sure if something like this has been suggested before, but I'd really like some way to be able to have a section in the Compendium dedicated specifically to items/spells/etc that I've created/modified to make them easy to drag and drop onto character sheets. Currently, if I create a custom armor/weapon/item, the most efficient way I can keep track of it is to create a Handout and designate which player's journal it is in and manually add any properties it might have onto their character sheet. I'd like to be able to just drag/drop the item to different character sheets (OGL-style) straight from the Journal or Custom Compendium. This would allow me to create custom treasure tables with items that don't exist in the SRD and easily reward them to players without having to do a bunch of character sheet editing. If anything like this would be possible, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .