Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Getting materials out of a module?

I am trying to use materials from the 5e Storm King module, such as Tressym or campaign maps, in my already going sandbox campaign. Any idea how to do that? Other purchased materials is readily available but monsters like the tressym don't show up. Any help is appreciated. I'm albino and my neighbors fear me. I just want friends.
1486659395

Edited 1486659528
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Attach the token to the character sheet and either use the  transmogrifier or the  character vault to move it over to your current campaign.
1486659453
Gold
Forum Champion
As a Pro subscriber, you can use the Transmogrify tool in your Roll20 to move elements (like Journals / Characters, and Pages / maps) from one game into another game. Wiki docs for this, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Transmogrifier" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Transmogrifier</a> You'll want to "Start A New Game" or have a game going of SKT, then open Transmogrify and drag-and-drop elements from your SKT into your Sandbox game.
Thank you. I have succeeded where all hope was lost. How silly of me not to understand that's what "transmogrify" meant. I appreciate the timely responses. This matter is closed.