UK based Dungeon Master for hire, but can be flexible on running games for other timezones upon arrangement. I can run DnD 5e. I've been playing and DMing for 30+ years. I can run prebuilt material or homebrew, including Adventurers League adventures (I currently organise and DM these at my local FLGS too). Either one off games (the Adventurers League Expeditions for example), or ongoing campaigns. This game will require payment for my time as a Dungeon Master at a rate of £5.00 per hour, for prebuilt modules and adventure paths, and £7.50 per hour for homebrew modules (per group, not per individuals). Be advised that payment will occur off site via Paypal and cannot be enforced by the Roll20 staff. I am willing to run for groups of 3-6 players. Looking to run fortnightly sessions, usually of 4 hours each, day and time to be agreed upon. I usually run via Roll20, using Discord for audio (dont usually bother with video to reduce bandwidth requirements and lag) If you're interested in hiring me, drop me a private message.