Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for experienced GM for short Roll20 5E training game

Good morning, I'm an experienced player/GM who is new to Roll20.  I am developing a campaign as a GM but would like to experience Roll20 from the player perspective as well as get the feel for how a live game works.  I've been through the tutorial and created some content, so I have an understanding of the basics.  If you have time for a short 1-2 hour play session, I'd love to learn more.  I have some characters I've already made, but can use one of your pre-mades as well. Please reply with a time that works for you.  I'm on US Central Time.
Howdy.   I'm Central time as well.  I'm not sure about a short campaign, but I can certainly show you some tricks. Sort of busy today, but Sat/Sun I'm fairly flexible, or ... availible pretty late at night 10pm - 2am