Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Skill book

1486753019

Edited 1486754045
Hello everyone. RE. MY mistake didn't saw , symbol. I have made a skill book , but one skill ruins everything because he has armor penetration and i can't rewrite it, maybe you will be able to help me. &{template:default} {{Use on=**@{target|Target1|character_name}** }} ?{What use? | skillname, {{name=ilovetaco}} {{DMG=[[floor(((1d@{Weapoon1})+(1d@{STR}))@{target|Target1|DEF1}@{target|Target1|DEF2}*0.5)-{0d0,(1d(@{target|Target1|DEF4})-(1d(@{ARMPen}*1)))}kh1]] HP}} {{PS=**I love cakes** | ......  } }} Problem part here is {0d0,(1d(@{target|Target1|DEF4})-(1d(@{ARMPen}*1)))}kh1]] I think it is because { } symbols, i have tried to replace them with  } and &123; symbols, but it doesn't work, maybe someone can help me. Main target of this part is to penetrate armor and if armor penetration>armor not to give negative number, but to give 0. IF you have any questions ask.
Is there any error being displayed? Or what is the exact output? } are only a problem is you are using queries (?{...}), which I do not see in your snippet above.
1486753980

Edited 1486754085
I just fixed it i had , i replaced it with &#44 and it helped me damn i wasted 2h for this tiny mistake THANK YOU FOR HELP) Don't know how to close topic.