Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Library and purchased content not visible on Dev server

I've tried this logged while logged into the same campaign on production, cleared cache, used multiple browsers and so on to no avail. By default it shows "Loading Recent Uploads" with a 'working' circle going continuously. The "Upload" and "Add" buttons are completely absent.  Doing a search shows "Searching Your Library," "Searching Purchases," and "Searching the Web" with the 'working' circle eternally as well.  There's just ... nothing. Anything I'm missing here?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Seems like you did the initial 3 steps so can you provide the console log when you are on the dev server trying to access your library? Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
I narrowed down the problem. My browsers were set to reject third-party cookies. Setting them to "accept" did the trick. I then reset them to reject and the problem reappeared. I added exceptions for roll20.net, app.roll20.net, roll20dev.net, app.roll20dev.net and status.roll20.net. It began to work again. Are there any other exceptions I should make to avoid these sort of problems in the future? Thanks!
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'm fairly certain that's all the exceptions you'll ever need, Dereliction, barring some crazy change to our setup in the far flung future. I'll mark this issue as resolved.