Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Foudn a pre-defined key order!

Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Would it be possible to get rid of that message "Foudn a pre-defined key order!"? It is flooding my API Console...
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Which script is generating it? You might check by systematically disabling scripts.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It seems to be generated after each call to getAttrByname for a repeating attribute, but only for one particular character.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
If you Transmogrify/Vault that Character over to another Game, does the issue persist?
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, it does. 

Edited 1486993456
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Does this Character predate the Dec 15th updates to repeating sections ? It sounds like this Character may have a broken repeating section. If you're able to pinpoint the precise repeating section that Character is experiencing issues with, I would try deleting every repeatingrow within that section, and see if the issue persists after readding some repeatingrows.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, the character predates the update on repeating sections. I tried deleting the section which seems to be involved, and then added one element back. I still get the same message.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
What's the name of the Game, Character and repeating section in question?
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
One example game on which I'm working is "Copy", the name of the character is "Turbuline", and the repeating section I suspect is "repeating_armes"
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Thank you. I've brought your issue to the attention of the Roll20 Dev Team.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thank you for your support. Meanwhile, since it concerns only one character, I decided I would copy it from scratch (by hand, no transmogrifier). I just don't know where to find the avatar file of the original character to copy or upload it to the copy character. How should I proceed?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
If you cannot find it within your Art Library, I would right click on the Avatar image, save it to your computer and then re-upload it as an Avatar for your new Character.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
With the new copy from scratch, I don't see the message anymore.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
But I can reproduce the issue by changing the order of the elements in the repeating section.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
From that point on, I get the message, even if I re-order the repeating section, or empty and refill it.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Could you post a github link to the Character Sheet's HTML? Also, could you please either list the precise steps it would require to reproduce this issue on a fresh Character, or provide a .gif demonstration ? Thank you.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Character Sheet is the following :&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/ChroniquesOubliees" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/ChroniquesOubliees</a>
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here is a gif where I started from a fresh character:&nbsp;

Edited 1487066451
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Is that "COFantasy" script the only API Script that you are running? Could you provide a link to it?
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I run the Vector Math script too.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
My "COFantasy" script is about 4000 lines of code, so I tried again with a simpler script: on("chat:message", function (msg) { "use strict"; if (msg.type != "api" || msg.content != "!foudn") return; var characters = findObjs({_type:'character'}); if (characters.length &gt; 0) { var charId = characters[0].id; getAttrByName(charId, "repeating_armes_$0_armenom"); log("Weapon found"); } else { log("No character"); } }); Here is usage that results in the "foudn" message:
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Thank you; that's very helpful.
Gid
Roll20 Team
We've assembled a bug ticket to dig into this, Laurent. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and the thorough description of what's going wrong.