Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New creator. New 5e Module

Edited 1487187328
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone. I released my 1st 5e module last week. I hope you will stop by and and take a look, and if I'm lucky enough you'll purchase it. If you do or even if you don't please leave me some feedback. I really would like this to become an enjoyable module! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/33/se" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/33/se</a>... The Secrets of Duncaster is an adventure set in the Valley of Auchindale, utilizing the SRD5 Open Gaming License. This 3 stage adventure is designed to take a 1st level party of 4 to 5, through level 3+. The group is tasked with recovering an ancient Holy Artifact that has been stolen by local goblin bandits. Along the way they will discover the mastermind and in the end, rid the town of a great menace. Featuring: A player's handout guide to set the stage, give them basic knowledge of the village, and help with character origins. 6 optional character tokens each linked to a blank character sheet for your players creativity. 5E OGL Character sheets which are drag-and-drop feature enabled. A set of optional rollable tables, for random player character selection using 5E SRD options. Also featuring a tidy table output macro for rolling 6 stats using the 4d6 and drop the lowest. (House-ruled to roll twice with further instructions.) 20+ easy to control NPC/Monster Tokens with preset stats and relevant battle macros, featuring original artwork from Devin Night. also set with information each npc knows about the world for your RP needs. Maps: 4 battle-ready maps 3 large and 1 small, pre-loaded with monsters. 1 regional map of the Valley of Auchindale with brief descriptions of 15 area locations to set the stage for your growing adventure. The village map of Duncaster with detailed journal entries. Journal: Cross-linked handouts and journal entries organized by chapter. Individual detailed encounter journal entries. Jukebox and Dynamic Lighting enabled.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Very cool! Great work!
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Thank you Silvyre!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Welcome to the club Justin, looking good from the preview!

Edited 1487187380
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
The New week has started. Have you started planning your next adventure?&nbsp;