Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E] Compendium Compatible Sheets?

Edited 1487186820
Are there currently only two Compendium Compatible (read: drag and drop functionality) sheets that are available? The ones I know of are: 5e OGL (Roll20) 5e Shaped (Kryx) I like the formatting of the Community-Contributed sheet, but drag and drop functionality is a must-have for me, especially having invested in the Monster Manual and Volo's with a caster-heavy party that I'm DM'g for. 5e OGL is alright in terms of sticking to the roots, but it feels extremely basic and lacks some of the functionality of other sheets. Can anyone list any other compendium-compatible sheets, either implemented or only available through custom sheets?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There are only two currently maintained 5e sheets, the ones you listed above. The Community contributed sheet is no longer updated, so it won't get the feature unless someone takes the project on themselves.

Edited 1487190677
Scott C. said: There are only two currently maintained 5e sheets, the ones you listed above. The Community contributed sheet is no longer updated, so it won't get the feature unless someone takes the project on themselves. Ah, thank you for the clarification. I was wondering why the Community Contributed sheet had such a low version number on it. That explains things. I really like Kryx's sheet, but there are a few small bugs still being worked out and I'll need a stable sheet that I can use in a new campaign very soon. Roll20 doesn't seem to be very fast at completing pull requests from github either for even the most widely-used sheets. I'm sure there's a lot of processes that have to be completed in order to implement updates. I don't have nearly the time, knowledge or resources to put into designing my own sheet, so I guess the best I can do is just be patient.

Edited 1487192018
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jyro X said: I really like Kryx's sheet, but there are a few small bugs still being worked out and I'll need a stable sheet that I can use in a new campaign very soon. There are always small bugs in software. The OGL sheet recently had some rather impactful bugs itself. This is the nature of software - especially free software. ;) That said I don't think any of the small bugs on either Shaped or OGL are preventing any major functionality and are all able to be worked around.
Kryx said: Jyro X said: I really like Kryx's sheet, but there are a few small bugs still being worked out and I'll need a stable sheet that I can use in a new campaign very soon. There are always small bugs in software. The OGL sheet recently had some rather impactful bugs itself. This is the nature of software - especially free software. ;) That said I don't think any of the small bugs on either Shaped or OGL are preventing any major functionality and are all able to be worked around. I definitely agree. The only issue that I'm currently having is waiting for Shaped 9.1 to be released (mainly for NPC sheet fixes) and wishing that Roll20 could process the pull requests a bit faster so I can easily set sheet defaults and so my players can get used to the sheet format.  They're converts from Fantasy Grounds so changing their interface is typically met with some resistance since that platform keeps the same interface/"character sheet" across multiple games.