Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG (Looking for Game) 5e Out of the Abyss - Mon or Tues after 8:30pm CST

Hey there! I'm a relatively experienced player and DM who is always looking for a decent group of people to play with. I've always wanted to play a good Underdark/Drow-based campaign and OotA has grabbed my attention ever since I read the synopsis. I would be amazingly appreciative if I could find a good DM to host this campaign and allow me to be a player. If you're wondering why I don't host the game myself, I already have my plate kind of full with a custom campaign I'm already designing and would like to take a backseat role as a player just enjoying the craft from the other side of the DM screen and hopefully get to meet a group of new and interesting characters/players. Due to my work schedule and other obligations, I'm really only available to play on Mondays or Tuesdays after 8:30PM CST. If you'd be interested in DM'g this campaign or joining as a player, please feel free to chime in. If you'd like to DM, I would appreciate if you could post in this thread including your overall experience with DM'g, VTT's and what you'd like to get out of the experience and some of your expectations.  I look forward to hearing from you!
Bumpy