Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sticky note type feature

I didn't really see this anywhere (I searched and found a short bit similar) but I was just thinking about this.  Players keep forgetting bonuses or other things to keep in mind. It would be great to either put it as a "sticky post" at the bottom of the chat above where you type in messages or at a "sticky note" on the screen and have it follow from map to map (maybe similar to the initiative tracker). Or maybe even something to go in the top corner of the screen.  For example, I granted everyone a +1 luck bonus they kept forgetting about. If it was a sticky note somewhere players could constantly see it. Though I could see this becoming a rather long list of buffs and debuffs in a large fight. 
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can do this now with handouts. Just open it and its there. Double click the bar and it minimizes to be out of the way. Is this what you was looking for?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .