Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

CSS problem in chat

Hello, I have some issue in the chat part of the UI. It seems that the template used by the character sheet I'm using doesn't use CSS anymore. Maybe it's a CS related problem, but in the case it's not I provide a bug report here. I cleared my cache and I use Firefox. Operating System Windows Windows NT 10.0 Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 Web Browser Firefox 51.0 Browser Size 1920 x 947 IP Address 92.157.182.149 Color Depth 24 Javascript Yes Flash Version Not Installed Cookies Yes User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0

Edited 1487264727
I also have the same issue, was wondering if it was something i broke my end (As thats usually the case) and as im using Chrome seems to not be a browser issue, Im currently using OGL sheets. As a side note i did have a server disconnect red box just before it happened
yeah me too. Shaped Sheet updated to 9.0.1 and now rolls are broken.
I'm getting same issue on both Fire fox and Chrome. Checked two sheets 5e OGL and 5e Shaped. Both sheets have the same issue.

Edited 1487265863
Jerry F. said: yeah me too. Shaped Sheet updated to 9.0.1 and now rolls are broken. Same issue. Examples: <a href="https://screencast.com/t/kSAn8X3m" rel="nofollow">https://screencast.com/t/kSAn8X3m</a> <a href="https://screencast.com/t/PaI6vcFJkZ" rel="nofollow">https://screencast.com/t/PaI6vcFJkZ</a>
Broken too. &nbsp;So is a friend of mine.
Reporting same issue. Hopefully this is resolved before game time tonight. I will feel a bit sad for our DM who spends so much time tweaking and fine tuning things if it's not.
Same. I used 5e Shaped sheet. Chrome is up to date. Cleared my cache from the beginning of time. No active plugins. Looks like the HTML is just being rendered as a string.
Same issue, both shaped and OGL

Edited 1487266992
Powercards is rendering html just fine. So it is something tied to character sheets and not the API. Also, just tested my own custom character sheet roll template and it worked just fine.
Tried this in another sheet [long obsolete sheet I still use every week without issues] and same issue - just text not box output.&nbsp; Not sure if a lot of posts to this message will prompt faster fix time?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Reload your browser again, the Dev's just deployed a fix and this should be resolved now.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The Aaron said: Reload your browser again, the Dev's just deployed a fix and this should be resolved now.&nbsp; Resolved for me. &nbsp;Great response-time roll20! Thank You!
The Aaron said: Reload your browser again, the Dev's just deployed a fix and this should be resolved now.&nbsp; Works fine now. Wow that was fast. :)
The Aaron said: Reload your browser again, the Dev's just deployed a fix and this should be resolved now.&nbsp; Success on Shaped 9.0.1. Thanks.
Ok, issue solved for me, thanks !

Edited 1487271844
5e Shaped sheet is rendering now, but alignment is different. Some output that used to be center-aligned (most notably the actual rolls) are now all left-aligned. Not sure if some parent element is overwriting alignment of the Shaped sheet ouput? Apparently this was intentional by sheet creator. Retracted.
Gid
Roll20 Team
We deployed a fix this morning to something else (the Less Than function) that caused roll templates to break. We rolled it back and now are trying to tackle this previous issue from another angle. Thank you for alerting us about this issue so we could get this squared away quickly.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That was fast. Thanks to the team!