Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Release: Scifi Ship Interior Maps

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Need some interiors while traversing through star frontieriors?  I have a new set up for your grim industrial ships and stations . Happy gaming!
Oh wow, these are good. Thank you Gabriel, just in time for my weekend Sci Fi game :)
Incredible, once again
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Oh, man perfect for my iron gods campaign. Gonna completely rebuild the upcoming BBEG's lair
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks folks!  I hope to add several installments to the series eventually.  I'm thinking of this as the under decks with some nicer upper decks coming also.  Anything that would make future installments more useful to you?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Maybe some more high-tech looking lowerdecks? Regardless, looking forward to the next sets.
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Lookin sweet Gabriel! Time to roast some Aliens!
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
They are beautiful to bad they are made for a square gird only. I need either maps without a grid or ones that be used with a hex grid. Still they are so very very nice.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Mike W.: these are not intended to be grided, the floors have tiles 1 or 4  tiles to a ~5 foot square (there's two main types of flooring) thus there are no grid lines over any objects or floor surfaces not intended to portray actual tiles on the floor.  I suggest increasing the sizes give by 1.5 or (x2 if that's easier for you) times to conform Better to a hex grid.  Here's the result of that in the roll20 engine:
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: Mike W.: these are not intended to be grided, the floors have tiles 1 or 4  tiles to a ~5 foot square (there's two main types of flooring) thus there are no grid lines over any objects or floor surfaces not intended to portray actual tiles on the floor.  I suggest increasing the sizes give by 1.5 or (x2 if that's easier for you) times to conform Better to a hex grid.  Here's the result of that in the roll20 engine: Or just decrease the grid size. That is a trick I use for making a large play area require a smaller area map.
Was looking at these earlier and thinking they would also make a great Fallout style Vault shelter or an Elder Scrolls Dwemer ruin.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have to say that this is one of the best sets out there. You really blew my mind on this one Gabe. I am still astonished by your amazing artwork, and the never ending supply you have of it. Wow, just wow.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
this is great for Iron Gods, or investigating ancient Shory ruins :)
This is amazing. I just can't wait until payday on Thursday to buy this kit. :)