Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 3.5 campaign Wednesdays 6pm CST

I have a campaign going on that needs at least one more person.  Right now I may have a player dropping out, so if that is the case I am preparing for if that happens.  It is a horror based campaign that I have used some creatures from various horror movies and myths into the game.  We use Skype voice chat for the games and we meet weekly.  Games usually go 4-5 hours.  If you'd like to know more about the campaign/characters/setting just message me and hopefully we can get something set up.
Heya! This looks interesting! My skype is ferelonshaderoot. Message me when you can!
Im definately interested . Been missing a good 3.5 game for awhilenow. &nbsp;message me on skype at <a href="mailto:mitchell8975@live.com" rel="nofollow">mitchell8975@live.com</a>. I hope to hear from you.