Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder sheet macros text being cut off on side

Just noticed that on some of my "Class Ability" macros, the text is being truncated on the right side in the chat window. See attached picture. Is there a way to remedy this?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I've seen this before when I've popped the chat window and resized it smaller than the default width. The roll templates take larger windows into account, but don't know how to handle smaller. If that's not your case, I apologize for the useless post.
Aha, that was exactly the problem, thank you very much!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Glad it got fixed, happy rolling

Edited 1487355484
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Strange.  Normally everything should wrap very well when reducing the window size.  Is it possible you have some very long attribute data without spaces?  The chat window as well as tooltips have issues with long runs of texts(40+ characters in normal chat gutter, not tested).
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
huh, so it does, don't know why that was happening to me previously then

Edited 1487357721
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Another thought... long runs of text without breaks/spaces would also be compounded with roll templates that often include margins, padding, borders, and split column layouts.  We often use a 2-column layout in our pf roll templates.  Just something to consider.  So grab your war hammer and break up any colossal text runs.  ;-)  Hope this helps.