Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet (0.74) Hero Lab Import. Recalc keeps reselecting "IS NPC:" checkbox

Hi I've imported my PC from Hero Lab (using !hl-import with spells import disabled) and each time the character sheet is "Recal"ed the "IS NPC:" checkbox is selected. It can be unticked but each time Recalc is carried out it is automatically ticked again. Can anyone tell me how to stop this from happening? Thanks, Chris
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not positive(Chris probably knows for sure), but I think if the recalc function finds a value for CR, it thinks the sheet is an npc.  Try deleting the attribute for CR.  On phone so I can't check the exact attribute's name. Probably just mouse over the field in the npc page, upper right corner.  Delete it from the attributes list on the character journal.

Edited 1487443578
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
It doesn't seem to key off of npc-cr... This has been fixed in the beta, so you won't have this issue in the next release.  As a workaround, if this is a non-npc, you can delete all the attributes that include "npc" in their name (although I have suspicion that it's actually keying of npc-hd, you could try deleting that one first).  I did this as a quick test and a recalc did not force is_NPC to be toggled.  Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for the bug report. 
Thanks Vince for the insight. I deleted the npc-cr from the attributes and that has resolved the issue. Also a big thanks from myself and my group for the fantastic work that has gone into producing a great character sheet. Cheers, Chris
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
On behalf of all the PF sheet's "plebs"... we thank you.  ;-)
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I put a fix in for this it will be available probably wednesday.