Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macros target numbers no longer displaying

Hi all, tried to find if a similar topic was created, but doesn't look like it. Playing Elder Scrolls rpg and the macros need to show the degrees of successes. For some reason in a recent update if you roll from a macros you can't see the target number anymore. i.e., I roll 1d100<62 and int the past the macros would show the target number of 62 when making a roll. However now the target number is not showing, it just shows whether or not I succeeded. I was wondering if this is something that can be reintroduced, as I have to look up how well I did every time.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Gabi . This behaviour was introduced by a recent update; the Dev Team is aware of this issue.
Silvyre said: Hi, Gabi . This behaviour was introduced by a recent update; the Dev Team is aware of this issue. Gotcha, thanks a lot for your reply! Don't check the forums very often. Any ETA on the possible fix?