Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Walls script issue

I have been using walls script which is fantastic, but have just had the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined at fixNewObject (apiscript.js:24472:15) at apiscript.js:24383:13 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at Object.Walls.HandleInput (apiscript.js:24315:9) at apiscript.js:24438:13 at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1:0), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1:0), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1494:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)  The last line processed was "!walls curveto 1072.83 1162.10 1083.69 1153.05 1086.86 1149.72" and the next line is "!walls curveto 1611.84 608.35 1608.90 598.64 1608.26 595.00" Fishing now, does anyone know what may cause it?
I'm having the same issue today.  I also noticed the same error is occurring on another script called 5e Shaped Companion Script.  Something I did also notice is the 5e Shaped Character sheet was updated, now these two scripts do not work.  I also can't find either of these scripts in the Roll20 API Script Library drop down menu.  I have another script I added myself, that one is working fine. I wonder if this update to the 5e Shaped Character Sheet broke those scripts or Roll20 removed them from being supported? I also reached out to the author of the walls script.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sounds like you're both using an old version of the script, try updating to the latest version: &nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/Wa" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/Wa</a>... Walls is in the official repo as well, but not in the 1-click install list yet. &nbsp;Let me know if that doesn't fix your problem. &nbsp;(Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm on vacation until Monday!)
Thank you Aaron, that was it, I thought I had downloaded the latest, but shows I should double check. Once again you help is above and beyond.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Well, it's probably my fault. &nbsp;I noticed a week or so ago that I never updated the old forum post to have the new link. &nbsp;I should really go through and update all the old gists with links to the new location. &nbsp;Sorry for the confusion!