Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

D&D 3.5; three players looking for DM

My friends and I are looking to get back into gaming, but we don't have a dedicated DM. I understand how difficult it is, and would be willing to aid in planning/World building as needed. We are all fairly noob at gaming, but I have a bit of DMing experience. I am more interested in playing though, I never really have before. Prefer to go one night a week, start at level 1, and we're ok with doing pre-made games or unique content. Pathfinder is also an option as we are familiar with that as well.
hey Iv started a new campaign last wensday and had a leave so we'r down to 3 players. the max number of playes i want is 6 so if you guys are interessted then let me know. so yes we would be playing tomorrow tho i don't expect that you guys would have sheets ready in time. to speed stuff up you could add me on skype and have a talk. my skype is Defiantbotf else here is my LFG post.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4670221/lfp-3-do" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4670221/lfp-3-do</a>...
1487716152

Edited 1487716181
Thanks for the reply Dingo, unfortunately the game time is noon/eleven our time (We are CST/EST). We can pretty much only make that time on Sunday's.
I understand. hope you find what your looking for