Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Search feature by individual forum

Edited 1384657069
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
My first suggestion today: I was trying to make sure what I suggested wasn`t done before, as the guidelines "Creating Efficient Suggestion Threads" said. However, there is no Search box for individual forums. I was not able to search only Suggestions & Ideas. There is only a global search for all the message-boards. Maybe that is something worth including?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That is a good suggestion. Even it is nothing more than an additional filter that is based on the forum. Put in the subject and tag it with a suggestion forum or tag it with an on topic forum. That would work also.