Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Non GM's can change turn order number.

If you drag the resulting roll number from the chat( the white box that says the # after the equal sign) onto the turn order number, even if you're not a GM, you can change someone else's initiative.
1384663050

Edited 1384663060
Gauss
Forum Champion
Edwin , please send me a join link and I will come take a look.
1384664957
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have deleted the join link so that other's do not see it. In the future please Private Message it to me. :)
Ah, sorry.
1384665705

Edited 1384665747
Gauss
Forum Champion
No worries, just don't want your campaign flooded with curious onlookers. :) I have confirmed the bug. To reproduce: 1) Roll dice 2) Drag the total (number after "=" ) to any token in the Turn Order you do not have control of. 3) Drop the number. The token will have the number you dropped. Filing a bug report on this.
1387156484
Gauss
Forum Champion
This should be fixed on the Dev server in the next Dev server update.
I thought this was a feature. We usually drag our own numbers in
Jonas L. said: I thought this was a feature. We usually drag our own numbers in You can still drag your own numbers in, you just can't drag numbers onto the turns of tokens you don't control anymore.