Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Savage Worlds] Adventure Deck

Does anyone use Adventure Deck for Roll20?  If so, how does is it used? Do you use the deck option or a rollable table or something else completely different?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I use it every game.  I use the card deck feature—I even created a web page to allow you to  create your own Adventure Cards . If you want to see what others have made you can go  here .
That's you?  That is very cool.  I already used it and have it book marked. 
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Yep.  ;) Glad you're finding it useful.
David
Sheet Author
Be nice if there was a quick way to get them into Roll20
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
What I do, is I set up the standard deck in one campaign and then either duplicate that campaign or use the Transmogrifier to bring the deck over. Then it's pretty easy to customize for the game.  Although, I do keep fantasizing about creating an Adventure Deck for the Marketplace...perhaps someday I will, but I want to have enough good content.  I've also thought about reaching out to PEG and seeing if they'd be interested in selling the Adventure Deck on Roll20, now that it supports Decks as Marketplace content.

Edited 1488062938
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
How do you work Bennies?  On the token, something seperate, or each character sheet?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I create a deck for bennies, too, and then I deal them to the players. When they want to use a benny, they just drop it on the table from their hand. I have images of poker chips of different colors, or I make some appropriate for the game I'm playing.  Here are the standard ones I use: And then here are some I'm using for my Cyberpunk game (they look cooler in the game)...