Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HTML Entity Question] Carriage Return

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I am doing AVI Command Buttons, and that requires using a lot of HTML Entities. But I don't know the 'right' one for the job.  
 won't work because it sends a new 'send chat' command and breaks Template Tables you are using.  So I need a carriage return that won't trigger the 'send chat' command for the Roll20 Chat.  And I can't seem to find the right thing.  I've seen 
 listed in one spot but when I search for it, I can't find it anywhere else which convinces me that it might be a wrong stray answer on one of those 'answers' sites. Anyone able to help with this?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Carriage return is 
    Whatare you trying to do?  You might need to use <br> instead. 
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
API Command Button with a template table loaded in.  Trying to do a list within the same cell of the Templated Table. Using Roll20 Default. (Title) Left Column | Right Column |Also with right column but in a lower line |Also with right column but in a lower line

Edited 1488052920
Silvyre
Forum Champion
It's a bit finnicky: [ACB](!
 / &{template:default} {{name=Title}} {{A=B 
 C 
 D}} ) The above works, but this does not: [ACB](!
 # &{template:default} {{name=Title}} {{A=B 
 C 
 D}} )
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Silvyre.