Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[3.5] Custom Sheet Request (Help please)

I have 0 HTML skills and I have a beautiful sheet I made on word that I would like to use in game. Same as 3.5 sheet except with arcane or divine spell points instead of spell slots. I thought there was a way to upload them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am willing to PAY
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Could you not use the existing sheet and utilise the 'power points' section of the spells tab? If it is points per spell level rather than an overall pool you could use the spells/day section instead? IF you are truly determined to have a custom sheet with custom fields then it would be a very minor tweak to either do yourself or one I could potentially do for you... but only IF you just HAVE to have it perfect lol.
Yes there are things that could work, BUT I am willing to pay in order to have it perfect. I think once you see the sheet you will see how easy it should be to work up
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You have me intrigued, show me your dreams...
I have it on word. What would be the best way to transfer that onto here for you?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Screenshots are useful and quick, various other document sharing options are available... google drive, drop box etc?
Might be a little hard to read the writing but you should be able to make out most of it since it is all the same information from every other sheet 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok, would you be wanting something that mirrored that exactly or simply an Arcane Points field added to the front tab of Diana's sheet?
I need Arcane, Divine, Psionic and Cosmic as a dropdown if possible. I can work with the one already made with the spell points but I would be willing to pay whatever you consider fair for an exact copy of my sheet though. The important part is that I can add as many racial/class abilities and spells as needed since the other sheets have very limited space for that
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok, to manage expectations I have to say that I won't have time with my life as is to create a bespoke sheet at this time. It is certainly something you could learn to do yourself very quickly using online html tutorials and looking at existing sheet code in the roll20 github? I could quickly alter Diana's sheet slightly to provide the required fields on the front tab, as well as add repeating sections for abilities and feats (which is something I've already done on my version of her awesome sheet). The spell section does allow for as many spells as you care to learn already though. However, all of that said, someone with more time (and likely more skill) than I may come along and offer to do it for gratitude/money ;) One question arises though, are you the GM of your game? The GM selects the sheet to use and is the only one (technically) who can utilise custom code to use a non-community submitted sheet (also requires the GM to have a pro subscription to access the custom sheets function).
Yes I am, and I would love to take a look at your sheet or what you could do to alter an existing one to meet my needs for now!