Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

+[LFP] [D&D 5e] (Modern/Sci-Fi Theme) [18+] - Every other Sunday, 2pm EST (GMT -5:00)

Edited 1488136443
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
I'm DMing a Sci-Fi/psionic themed game using the D&D5e system. We're pretty relaxed, in our late twenties and early thirties, and looking for three new members. We're currently at level 5, and plan on playing until level 30 (using an epic tier module). If you're interested just post a little about you, what is your most favorite & least favorite things about D&D games you've played, and then  fill out this survey (as either yourself or as your potential character). If you have any questions about the game, post them here and I'll attempt to answer them for everyone. Once we've decided on whom might be a good fit, I'll send you a private message explaining the character creation process.

Edited 1488137407
Snk
Plus
im nice and friendly and the only thing i hate about dnd is nothing and my favorate thing is you can do anything as long as u can imagine it
The survey is a bit personal man. I understand screening people, but, you are asking for way to much information to play a RPG online. My phone number? Really? I could understand if I knew you personally, but, we are on a message board/gaming site to play a game. I'm interested but, I'm not interested in answering some of those questions. If you are still looking for players and don't find the person you are looking for, send me a message at some point. Thanks 
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
Mr. Byrd said: I'm not interested in answering some of those questions. No worries! This survey was originally created for some of my close friends, and I haven't changed it since. If there's something you don't want to answer, just skip it.