<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10111/morgansfort-play-by-post-bfrpg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10111/morgansfort-play-by-post-bfrpg</a> I’m looking for another player or 2 that are willing to have fun. The game is a play by post campaign. The system used will be BFRPG with house rules. Daily posting is hope for but every other day is expected. Good spelling and grammar is very helpful. Newbies to gaming in general and to the system are welcomed. Trust is a must in this game. Basic Fantasy Role-Playing Game is a rules-light game system modeled on the classic RPG rules of the early 1980's. Though based loosely on the d20 SRD v3.5, Basic Fantasy RPG has been written largely from scratch to replicate the look, feel, and mechanics of the early RPG game systems. It is suitable for those who are fans of "old-school" game mechanics In search of wealth, adventure and fame you traveled to Morgansfort, a lonely stronghold on the fringe of civilization, where you spend a few days replenishing supplies and seeking rumors of treasure. Word has spread about a group that rescued the two children lost in an ancient ruins of a fort. While along the way they encountered giant spiders, orcs, skeletons, and a hooded robe man that seem to be intent on performing a sacrifice to an otherworldly entity. They were able to kill and destroy the foulness then returned the children to the mother. What happens next is up to the group. Current events The bartender smiles at Stumblebum's graciousness and answers Rorkhan "I've heard some farmers talking about some livestock being stolen. They are just up the road a little bit, just a short walk." and then leans over to whisper loud enough only the two of them "I also heard that from a caravan that just came in, there are bandits on the road also." Rorkhan slides a gold to the bartender and nods his thanks. He leans back and surveys the tavern while nursing his ale. He will keep an eye open for any unusual patrons or activity going on. The barkeep picks the coin up and nods before he returns to the bar but a few minutes later a pitcher with two mugs are set down on the table by a young girl that appears to be barely taller than Stumblebum "Me pop said bring this to you all"