Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Official Paizo - Pre generated content

Roll20 has official content for 5e but nothing for Pathfinder. Recently Fantasy grounds has started to add pre-generated content from Paizo including APs. This can help GMs significantly with setup times and for roll20 to compete needs to be added to the marketplace. This should be on the level of the D&D content allowing you to get things from the bestiaries to add to you compendium to APs.
Lisa says...patience
Is there any official statement from Roll20 on this, Lisa from Paizo has said "patience" (as above) but I've not seen anything else? Thanks, Chris
I have not been able to find any official statement outside of the post where she says patience involving this.
I'd really love to see pathfinder get some love in this regard.   Fantasy Grounds  has really stepped up in this regard.   d20pro has been promising it for over a year but apparently Paizo is making it difficult.  I'd rather have it on my cloud based table top  ie ROLL20. 
Hi Roll20 team, Can you provide any update on how progress with making Pathfinder content available for use with Roll20 is coming along? Thanks, Chris
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
It's unlikely you're going to hear much, as it's likely still within the scope of handling licensing agreements and contracts.
Oh Pathfinder, how I miss you.
Honestly, I have left roll20 for my pathfinder games and moved to fantasy grounds since they offer this content. Roll20 has not even acknowledged the desire to get pathfinder content into their platform much less that they are at a contract / licensing agreement phase.Sucks i enjoy the roll20 interface and feature set otherwise but the amount of time saved from having the content at my finger tip when i need it or convenience of having a campaign ready to go is huge for those that have work, family,  and GM. If they get this in the future i may look into coming back for pathfinder but who knows.
Probably because whatever deals were made with Wizards/D&D includes an arrangement to disregard D&D competitors.  One-sided comaraderie is rarely a coincidence and never in the corporate world.  Roll20 and D&D are now like two best friends, if you go by their social media exchanges and product availabilities/endorsements.  Good for everyone but the customers.
You may already know this, but we are unable to comment on the existence of or status of licensing agreements until they are ready to go. We are, however, absolutely open to work with almost any publisher or creator who will work with us. We love content and gaming diversity! That said, Roll20 has many exciting things in the wings, and your patience is appreciated...
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Alex said: That said, Roll20 has many exciting things in the wings, and your patience is appreciated... The Pathfinder community waits with bated breath.  ;-)
Vince said: Alex said: That said, Roll20 has many exciting things in the wings, and your patience is appreciated... The Pathfinder community waits with bated breath.  ;-) ;D
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
And the Starfinder community :)
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Closing this thread to refund votes based on today's announcement - <a href="http://blog.roll20.net/post/171351422795/paizo-announces-partnership-with-roll20" rel="nofollow">http://blog.roll20.net/post/171351422795/paizo-announces-partnership-with-roll20</a>