Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Death House. LFP Curse of Strahd intro quest.

Edited 1488399586
Looking to run the level 1 to 3 intro quest for the D&D 5E Adventure, Curse of Strahd. If it goes well then perhaps it can turn into a play through of the whole Curse of Strahd adventure. the day and time ill run this game is pretty flexible so it'll depend on the availability of the majority of the players. I'm free to run the game next Monday Tuesday or Thursday between 10 AM and 8 pm PST.  I need 4 or 5 players with minimal experience required. only players who have never played the "Death House" or "Curse of Strahd" quests. This is a Gothic Horror genre questline. A certain level of maturity and seriousness is required to keep the horror atmosphere alive.  We will use roll20 for dice rolling and visual aids, and Skype for voice as of now. this is a story driven quest and it'll be primarily theater of the mind style game, so get those imaginations ready. Please let me know if you are interested below!
Times eddited*
I'd like to join if possible.  Always wanted to hunt a vampire.

Edited 1488412950
My friend and i would also be interested, &nbsp;we are from NewZealand :) we would make every session, would prefer the monday or tuesday Contact me <a href="mailto:codyausten@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">codyausten@hotmail.com</a> if you would like us
Tuesday or Thursday mornings work well for me! &nbsp;Havent played more than a few games of 5th edition.
Monday or Thursday work best for me. I can do any time those days. Hungry Gnome said: Tuesday or Thursday mornings work well for me! &nbsp;Havent played more than a few games of 5th edition. What time zone are you in? cody a. said: My friend and i would also be interested, &nbsp;we are from NewZealand :) we would make every session, would prefer the monday or tuesday Contact me <a href="mailto:codyausten@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">codyausten@hotmail.com</a> if you would like us I'm not sure what the time difference is in New Zealand but would that be an issue? The Mad said: I'd like to join if possible.&nbsp; Always wanted to hunt a vampire. Any particular day or time that fits best with you?
times zone is fine we are 21 hours ahead but monday and tues would be perfect
Heya, &nbsp;you posted in our looking for DM thing and linked to this game. &nbsp;I totally would be interested in this. &nbsp;Would love to do the Curse of Strahd story line. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Do you have a time nailed down yet? &nbsp; &nbsp;During the day, early is pretty open for me. &nbsp; &nbsp;
Jennz said: Heya, &nbsp;you posted in our looking for DM thing and linked to this game. &nbsp;I totally would be interested in this. &nbsp;Would love to do the Curse of Strahd story line. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Do you have a time nailed down yet? &nbsp; &nbsp;During the day, early is pretty open for me. &nbsp; &nbsp; No timeline nailed down quite yet but it's looking like most likely Monday or Thursday. And I can do any time those days. Earlier would probably be better. I'm thinking between 10 am and 3 pm PST
That would work for me, as long as on Monday I was done playing by 2pm PST. &nbsp; &nbsp;
Im CST.
Let's go with 10am PST start time on Monday. If this works for you please send me a PM for game link.&nbsp; taking the first 4 to 5 players
7am my times abit early for me, if u could push it 1-2 more hours my friend and i would join
cody a. said: 7am my times abit early for me, if u could push it 1-2 more hours my friend and i would join On Monday I couldn't do the later time. &nbsp; I have to hard stop at 2pm on Mondays. &nbsp; &nbsp;Tuesday or Thursdays would be more open for later for me.&nbsp;
I work 13 hour days on mondays
what about tuesdays 2-3PST?
Okay how about Tuesday at 12 pm PST?
we would be keen for that
Deavon C. said: Okay how about Tuesday at 12 pm PST? Noon PST on Tuesday would be ok with me. &nbsp; 2-3 on Tuesday too late for me. &nbsp; Thursday currently no time restrictions.&nbsp;
This will be a fantastic game module. I just finished DMing it. Your players will love it.&nbsp;
Juan said: This will be a fantastic game module. I just finished DMing it. Your players will love it.&nbsp; Thanks! I'm excited to run it! Nostalgia from old Ravenloft when I got the book.
Any way we could start a little earlier than noon PST? &nbsp;If 2 doesnt work for the other player, thats a very narrow window to play (12-2)
Hungry Gnome said: Any way we could start a little earlier than noon PST? &nbsp;If 2 doesnt work for the other player, thats a very narrow window to play (12-2) I believe he ment that 2-3 as a start time would be too late.&nbsp; 12 pm pst to 4 pm pst is what I'm shooting for at this time.
Bit too late running for me. Have a family.
I got your PM, i would like to try Curse of Strahd, hoping to do all the campaign if we manage to get a decent group. Mondays and Thursdays sound great, Tuesday i have another group unfortunately, as for the time i'm GMT+1, but as previously stated i'm very flexible and i often stay up late at night.
Hi I applied by sending a PM to the DM.&nbsp;