Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] PATHFINDER

1488357285

Edited 1488428133
Hello i'm Samuel Now I only played two games of DnD. One DnD and one that was pathfinder. I have this alchemist all set up from a game I was going to do, but sadly we didn't have enough players. So we couldnt do it, but now I like to get my char Creed into a game. Also im looking for voice chat on discord while playing. Please leave me a message
hi samuel i have a game currently running its player based if you want to join