Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shaped and Import: I have moved to the latest versions...

of Shaped HTML 10.1.0, CSS 10.0.0, and translation 10.1.0 with companion 7.1.0. And that is all working fine and so far don't see any bugs myself, but if I see anything, I'll post it.  However,  my issue is when I did an import spell or monster, I was instructed to update to files version 1.0.0 raw copies.  Ok, no prob, I did that.. However, either one just gives a "SyntaxError: Unexpected token :" and disables everything.  APIs used: TokenNameNumber, Timer, turnMarker, with the spells 1.0.0 or monsters 1.0.0 that cause it to break.  When I disable them, it works again.  So, either I am doing something wrong or have a bad token that didn't upgrade.. I don't know.  How would I test this for you all to help me figure out what to do here.  Thanks!  
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You need to disable individual scripts until you no longer get the error. The last one you disabled will be the offending script. Most likely, there is a : at the beginning or end of one of the scripts that was accidentally copied. 
Ok, great.. I will turn them all off and check them one at a time and all that.. systematically, and I'll let you know if I'm still stuck. Thanks!
Hmm, Ok.. I disabled all the scripts which gave me a disabled no scripts error.. which made sense. So, I began with either monster or spells 1.0.0 and I get the "SyntaxError: Unexpected token :"  and when I turn them off, but just turn on the companion 7.1.0 and it works by itself.  Then, I turn on monster or spells 1.0.0 the second time, and I still get the same error. Still not sure what it's hanging up on.  
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Wanna PM me a join link and GM me?