Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a DM, police concept

Hi ! I'm looking for a DM that can make me something special. I would like to play a solo police campaign where I start as a beat cop and try to make my way to become detective, sergeant, chief of police, that kind of campaign, using NWOD system, but without supernatural. I really enjoy roleplay, talk with NPC'S, solving mysteries, that kind of game. Any DM who feels to do that with me ? 
i can try my best i might need some help thou
I'd love to turn this into an actual game with more players, but, since you are looking for a solo experience, I don't know if you would be open to that. If Ryan does DM it, I can provide some ideas. 
I tend to like solo game, I find group game slow sometimes and there things don't move further. I also like solo game for the player so he can go deeply in his character, aspirations... I would invite you to contact Ryan if you have any ideas tough.