Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a player, Tuesdays at 5PM PST, Heavy Homebrew D&D

Greetings ladies and gentlemen! I am here to gather a player to join me and adventuring party on an adventure conducted in the world of Armania, a homebrew island of magic, thievery, and a brewing evil... All I'm looking for is a player who's willing to go with the flow, has a good heart, a good sense of humor, and some imagination. If you think you fit the bill, tell me about yourself by posting below. I don't want a character concept, but do keep them in mind. The more creative the better. We'll discuss the starting lands and backgrounds to put you with the rest of the party this tuesday, where you will create your characters. The others have been brewing character ideas in the discord chat, which you will be invited to upon selection, so keep an open mind, and get ready to roll... some dice... sounded cooler in my head.
I have a question what D&D edd? if 3e or 3.5 I would love to apply.
We're playing 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons. Apologies if that's a deal breaker, but we do welcome newcomers to the system, or newcomers in general. Thank you for posting!
Allo, I'll admit I'm interested, relatively new to D&D but know the basics, have a few interesting ideas for characters etc. I'm a 26yo Male, I'm Ex-Navy so I do swear like a sailor (sorry if that's a problem) and I tend to have tuesdays free for the most part. I'd be interested in hearing more about this campaign, and I'll be watching this thread for your reply! 
We'd be glad to have you aboard. We'll be doing character creation during a session 0 this tuesday, so bring your ideas, the swearing is certainly not a problem, and if you can make it, and you're interested, then that's awesome! I'll PM you a basic intro, and if you're into it, then that's great!