Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for players; Pathfinder Adventure Path

So I have an empty session slot on Sundays that just opened up and I'm looking to fill it with a dedicated group. So, I'm looking for some players who want to run through a Pathfinder adventure path, standard style, 1 to 20. Heavy on the roleplaying and character interaction is how I like to do my games. I don't ask much from my players, just regular attendance and being able to stay in contact between games. At the moment, I have Rise of the Runelords already setup to play, so if the group is largely newer players that could be a good option. I've also been very much wanting to run Carrion Crown, which is a more difficult horror-atmospheric themed campaign that would be better for experienced players. Most of the other AP choices I'm either already running or don't enjoy enough to GM. This opening is on Sundays, to start 7PM EST or later. Skype voice chat is required. If you're interested, leave a reply, send me a message, or hit me up on Skype (Askren-) and we'll talk about putting a game together.
Hi, I would be interested in playing. I have a pretty solid amount of experience with DnD 3.5 and have played some Pathfinder and have enjoyed it so far. I'm on my lunch break now but i'll probably contact you over Skype about detail later, if that is good for you.
I would like to join. I have been playing pathfinder for a few months and non d&d tabletops for longer. Sundays are free for me too, so I would like to get in the game.
I would love to join... sending skype request now. I have 4 years of roleplaying expirence and am very fond of Pathfinder
Sent my Skype info, I have about over two full weeks worth of Pathfinder experience, witha wide variety of class and race experience, along with roleplaying and strategic aspect in and out of the game.
I'd love to join if slots are still available. Got a couple years of general RP experience, about a year of Pathfinder specifically, though I've never run through a full adventure path. Sent a Skype request.
I'd be up for joining. I have couple months worth of experience for pathfinder and enjoy RP in genral. Sent a skype request
Probably a long shot at this stage, but I recently moved from australia to the US (NYC). Been playing 3.5 and pathfinder for about 8 years and had to leave my old group behind back home. I was actually running a runelords game back home for a group (start of the 2nd module), so am well versed with the setting. In any case let me know if you need me, I won't flood you with another pm but can hit you up on Skype if need be. Cheers.
Sorry for not getting back to people, I've been extremely busy with work recently. I'm still taking people on, I haven't technically got any final confirmations, though one of my friends and from my other game intends on playing. So I think 4 other people would be the best group size. You can grab me on Skype, my username is Askren- and I'm guessing if there is a session played this Sunday, it's probably going to be for character building, setting introduction, and all that good stuff.
Hello, all. I'm absolutely brand-spankin' new to the site, and of relatively low experience when it comes to table top gaming, but more from a strictly mechanics and rule intricacies standpoint than concept and content. I have a group asking me to GM something (sort of an "anything you want" scenario), and I want to give them a great experience and story, but having no personal experience with roll20.net's system, and having been out of the game as long as I have, I thought it might behoove me to get (re)acquainted with both before really diving in to that role and its responsibilities. If you'd be willing to have me, my Sunday evenings are wide open. I'm a story-driven player with a long-time love of role playing. My actual table top experience may be low, but I've been role playing across the internet for fourteen years with a fondness for, and great experience with multiple genres, including sci-fi, fantasy (low and high), horror, urban, modern, pre-industrial, historical, and apocalyptic. My last table top role was as a half-elven bard who couldn't shoot anything in a fight except her own allies, and astronomical charisma -- the dice were blessed when it came to Diplomacy. I'd love to start exploring the table top world again, with you, if you'll have me. - Cordelia
Sent you a Skype request. Also just wanna say I've heard awesome things about carrion crown too so both are awesome choices.
I'm still trying to fill the last spot. If you've sent me a Skype request and I didn't get back to you, send me a message. I have a lot of PMs and things to sort through and if people send a request and never say anything, I tend to let those pass.So if you want to get in touch with me, a quick message saying you'll be availible tonight is the best way. Sorry to the people who asked for Carrion Crown, the few there were. I'd like to run it, and still may, but the request for RotRL was fairly overwhelming and I just don't have the time to run a 5th campaign weekly.