Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Maps questions

Hi, i run a couple of games and sometimes, I could re use map I made in another one, but it doesn't seems possible. For example, I spend couple of hours designing a whole hotel floor and would like to use it quickly if my players go to a hotel, but in another campaign.. how can I do that ?

Edited 1488872391
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey , Jonathan! As a pro subscriber, you have access to the  Transmogrifier tool,  which will allow you to quickly move content between your campaigns. Hope this helps!
It does. You guys at roll 20 are really efficient and nice 
Hundred dollars ? It's like 10/month lol 
Jonathan G. said: Hundred dollars ? It's like 10/month lol  There are two options for Pro level, which is what I believe you are referring to. $100/year (about ~$8.33/month) or $10/month

Edited 1488902445
I was answering someone, but the message is gone, so now I look weird talking alone about à 100$ lol