Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Adding compendium for Tephra

My group and I played a Pathfinder campaign for a while and find the compendium an invaluable resource. We've switched to Tephra for a bit of a change and were saddened by a lack of compendium for it. As the ruleset is under and "open source" licence, is it all possible to add a compendium for this game? (Either for us, or for the roll20 devs)
1488880382
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The dev team are keen to open up the compendium functionality to other OGL systems but rather than have to maintain several potentially buggy databases at once I believe they are wanting to ensure that the 5e compendium is polished to perfection before expanding further. I don't think there is a timescale for this at present but they will certainly put comms out when that is on the horizon so keep an eye out (I'm keen to get the 3.5e SRD in there myself!). Please note that this is paraphrased information from various dev responses on the subject and doesn't necessarily reflect the current thinking of the dev team ;)
That's a bit of shame. I would have thought that polishing the 5e compendium to perfection would be a never ending task :)  I will monitor the situation though.
1488991843

Edited 1488991873
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Actually, see the  Help us Create more Compendium Options thread in the announcements forum.
Scott C. said: Actually, see the  Help us Create more Compendium Options thread in the announcements forum. Ooh. That's great. Thanks for the link :)