Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing "Patron of the Arts" Achievement

Hello there roll20 team! I recently looked into my profile and saw all the shiny achievements i had gathered while playing on here over the last year. I was curious and looked into what achievements are there on the wiki for a little bit, and noticed that i dont have one i should be having in my opinion, and which i have seen on other peoples profile. That being the "Patron of the Arts" Achievement. I bought a few packs on the marketplace, so i am not sure why i dont qualify for the achievement. Any insights on that? Best Greetings, zero
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Zerosius, We'll do some digging to figure out why this is an issue.

Edited 1489115210
Kristin C. said: Hi Zerosius, We'll do some digging to figure out why this is an issue. Thank you! Much appreciated :)
Kristin C. said: Hi Zerosius, We'll do some digging to figure out why this is an issue. Any update of note?
Gid
Roll20 Team
I have a ticket for this issue, we've been spread too thin on man power to address it just yet (it's why we're in the midst of a  hiring more developers ). My apologies for this taking so long to address. Thank you for your patience.
Kristin C. said: I have a ticket for this issue, we've been spread too thin on man power to address it just yet (it's why we're in the midst of a  hiring more developers ). My apologies for this taking so long to address. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for the Update!
Gid
Roll20 Team
You should be good to go now, Zerosius. We manually added that achievement onto your account.
Kristin C. said: You should be good to go now, Zerosius. We manually added that achievement onto your account. Awesome! Thank you for your efforts ;)

Edited 1491161834
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
I see I also have a few things missing from my achievements :) Scribe and Patron of the Arts Also when do you get the tag Sheet Author and API Scripter? If you add Worker Script to a Sheet does that count as Sheet Author or API Scripter or Both? :)
Gid
Roll20 Team
Aqua Alex said: If you add Worker Script to a Sheet does that count as Sheet Author or API Scripter or Both? :) To get the Sheet Author forum tag or the Sheet Auteur achievement, you must successfully run an approved push request of your community character sheet to be included in Roll20's character sheet GitHub Repository. Likewise the API Scripter tag is given to those who've supplied a Community API Script. You can see all the available achievements and what is required to obtain them here:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Achievements" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Achievements</a> If you think you meet the requirements of Scribe, please tell me the name of the game that should have procced that achievement and I'll have the devs look into that and try to get that manually updated.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Hi I am still missing the Patron of the Arts Achievement