Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] my friend and I would love to join a group

Hello all, My friend and I are looking to join a D&D 5E group. He's experienced as he's been playing for several years. As for myself I am new to 5E however I have played Pathfinder and AD&D 2nd edition. I have heard 5E is like a modern version of the second edition which is what I have yearned for. We enjoy role playing and traversing our way through treacherous dungeons and mystical forests and many other environments. If you are looking for two additional players please don't hesitate to send me a message, I reply promptly always (even when I'm at work). Thank you all, look forward to joining a group soon (fingers crossed).
Hi, What timezone are you in?
Good morning, In the PST here.
Ah we'd be a bit late for you then.  Good luck with your search. :)