Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sharing from the SRD to the chat window

I've seen people sharing spell details etc to the chat window but I can't seem to figure out how to do it from the SRD (I'm the GM). Can anyone explain?
You can't share a spell directly to the chat window form the SRD. They are probably dragging the spell to a character sheet and clicking the spell in their spellbook.
Ah ok. Many thanks.
I have a 5e OGL character sheet called "Compendium" that I use to store custom spells and custom items that I've created. This helps me keep track of who has what, ability to easily copy/paste spells into a player's character sheet if they request and also to click-cast for chat references. It also has a large number of macro's that I can call for various functions within my games. It's a great little DM tool.
Nice, Jyro. Like that idea.